Monday, April 12, 2004

Sorry I haven't updated as often as I'd planned.. I have plenty to say but not the words to say them.

Besides, I've been busy playing City of Heroes.. .. Its a pretty good game, if you like MMORPG's.. and I do. Maybe not the "next big thing" that everyone is waiting for but its enough to take my mind off things. Having lots of fun being JJ Flash, the fireball throwing superhero.. saving little old ladies from muggers and such.

Yeah, I'm a grown man and I love computer games..

Well, its 2 days till my surgery. I'm doing ok but I have to admit, I'm scared shitless. But thats the more concrete, easier to deal with fear of the operation itself.. The other, more vague fear is much scarier but I'm mostly able to block that out, at least till we see what the results of the operation are.

I haven't smoked since last friday night. It ain't easy but I'm doing it.

I'll try to post more later.

No comments: